Tuesday, 26 May 2015

I'm Sliding and I Don't Know Why

It's day 31 and I'm still in...kinda

I notice that I'm still playing catch up with this journal.  I haven't acquired a daily writing habit yet.  This post has been sitting in draft mode for 2 days.  I've also noticed I have not exercised for 3 days.

What's going on?

At this time, there is a dialogue going on in my head that's confusing.  I have become extremely busy, yet I'm managing well with my work load.  Actually, I've consumed myself in work. I think I'm attempting to prove to myself that I'm good enough by doing lots of work, and good work.
I miss seeing these beautiful flowers on my morning walk.

Either way, I'm sliding off my resolve of self care.  My eating habits are still intact as is my water consumption and green smoothing intake.  Writing and exercise, I've not created a habit for as yet.

I don't know why, but I do want to get back on track.

Just noticed that I haven't gone outside since Saturday.

Although I'm sliding off my self care resolve, I love and appreciate myself.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. The page is always welcoming and forgiving. It doesn't matter why you were away, just come back. The writing is an important part of your conversation with yourself. She is always waiting and welcoming of you. She understands your struggle more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page awaits to witness your experiences

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three days of life have gone by - and I am sure they were full and great. Lets hear about how you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, I encourage you to not give any energy to the sliding energy, and just get back on the page. You are not behind.

    ReplyDelete