Wednesday, 6 May 2015

A Bit Of Catch Up


It's been day 9, 10 and now 11 and I'm still in.

I'm tired. Very tired.

My body and brain are in rebellion.  They feel resentful. I feel resentful that I have so much work to do today.  I went to bed early last night thinking about my workload this week.  Ugh.

An ad was placed to find a salesperson for the magazine.  Need to take the pressure off myself in that regard.

Since Sunday, I've had a new thought about how I want to be in the world and what my business can look like.  I'm in the process of honing in on what this can be. Exciting and terrifying because it means that changes will happen quickly again.  Each time I choose something, life shifts.

Here we go, again!
A great reason to go walking each morning.

I've noticed that I've been slacking off on getting to my blog each morning.  My habit of not putting myself first has slid into place again.  Not wanting to eat well and exercise are banging away at the door of my mind and being.  It's been quite the effort to keep going.  As I write this, just the thought of going for a walk makes me crazy.  The effort to put on my shoes and head out just makes me ill.

But I will do it anyway.

I'm doing the workshop again later this month.  It's had a nice response and I'm happy about that.  I'm also happy that I was nominated for a couple of eWomen awards.  I'm quite grateful that I was nominated, especially since these women have only known me for a very short time.  I suppose its life's way of showing me that all my crazy talk about myself holds no water.
Bright spots along the walking trail.

I even decided to buy new shoes for the occasion.

I've decided not to track my food here, only morning ritual stuff.  My Fitness Pal works well, so no use duplicating efforts.

I also have to go purchase a scale. I have no idea how much I weight or what my measurements are as of today.  I might be making progress but I don't know.  Will work on getting what I need to track my results.

My mother is getting ready to go back home, it's a bittersweet time. It's been wonderful having her here but I'm also ready for her to go so I can reclaim my space. 

Although I'm in heavy resistance, I love and appreciate myself
 
 
May 6

Time to bed: 11:30
# of hours slept: 6.5
Exercise:
  • Walking/mins: 1hr 20mins
  • Yoga: no
  • Weight training: no
  
Did I Run My Morning Ritual?:
  • Affirmations: yes
  • Prayer/Gratitude: yes
  • Meditation: no
  • Write out 5 top life goals: no
  • Read empowering information: yes
  • Lemon water: yes
  • Write 350 words: yes
  • Exercise: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment