I really need to get a scale. I have absolutely no idea if I'm making progress. I've never purchased one, I will check Walmart to see if they carry them.
Yesterday was a quiet day. Worked, then went off to a Soroptimist meeting. This group put on the Flavour of Chocolate event. I was thoroughly impressed by what they do for women and girls, I will become a member in July.
My confidence is rising. Being clear in my intentions for my life has certainly made all the difference for my results lately. Clarity and action. Two very strong manifesting tools have placed me in a very interesting place of flow. Flow of ideas, creativity and possibilities.
![]() |
| Notes from a client's strategy session |
I booked the next workshop. I was getting a lot of interest for a second one, so another one is set to go. I have a couple of weeks to put together a product for sale which is important. I will also be training 2x/month at the Carrot Centre. I'm on fire! One of the sessions will be a working lab for those that went through the workshop to help them do hands on work with their marketing and PR. I'll also be creating a power mastermind group for those that are ready for a higher conversation, a mojo-conversation.
Woke up today feeling powerful. The sun is shining and life is good. Just wished I knew how much I weighed.
I am strong, powerful and blessed.
May 7
Time to bed:
# of hours slept:
Exercise:
- Walking/mins:
- Yoga: no
- Weight training:
- Affirmations:
- Prayer/Gratitude: yes
- Meditation:
- Write out 5 top life goals:
- Read empowering information:
- Lemon water:
- Write 350 words:
- Exercise:

Hi Pamela, its great that your confidence is rising and your are feeling fired up by your work. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI encourage you to experiment and try to keep "all of you in the room" as you prepare and deliver your next workshop, so that your hard working part does not sprint ahead, at the expense of the child who still wants to be taken care of.
Does that resonate at all? I think when we are competent at our work, it can take us out of our bodies and that doesn't always serve us well.