I only just realized that I've been focusing on the wrong things in my attempt to be more disciplined. Actually, I've been focusing on too many things and not doing any one thing well.
My job at present is to find the most important thing that once I've made into a habit will make all the difference to the entire landscape of my personal and business life.
Once I've discovered the one business focus and one personal focus I'll discipline them into a habitual process.
So far, walking is getting quite close to this process. No matter how I feel, I pop up and get myself outside and start walking.
For my business, it's a matter of finding that one thing and creating a habit for it. I believe it's writing first thing in the morning after my walk. My energy and will power are high early in the morning. I'll be mindful of this and use that energy to create beautiful pieces of writing every day.
![]() |
| A morning view worth having |

Hi Pamela, glad you are back to M to M. Maybe you could adjust the name as you progress forward and keep the same blog? I think its interesting to read about the significance of your walk and your writing, as both of them are nourishing of YOU.
ReplyDeleteToday is Sunday. I am curious where you are at today after your ups and down of yesterday
ReplyDeleteAnd today is Tuesday which I think is the day of your workshop. Hope it went well.
ReplyDelete