Thursday, 21 May 2015

At the 3rd Hole

Woohoo, it's day 26 and I'm still in!

Guess what...my belt went to the 3rd hole today! I got past the first hole....how incredibly exciting!

It's also been a fascinating day.  I've been asked for an interview for someone's blog and I'm on the radio on Saturday.  Love the activity in my business!

A beautiful view at the end of my street!
 
I have to remember to eat more. Still slacking a bit on feeding myself, but I am proud that I'm cooking meals and not just grabbing random bits of food or buying pre-cooked stuff.  My green smoothies are my fave meal now.

I still hate exercise, but I'm getting out and getting it done!

I feel better after yesterday's cry.

I truly feel I'm worth it. I am worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Pamela. Its interesting that the green smoothies are your favourite meal right now. They are incredibly nutritious and because they are raw, that nutrition is easily accessed by your body. So follow your body's wisdom and it will tell you what it likes!

    ReplyDelete