I'm writing this on Monday morning (would have been my Sunday post)
Short one today. The event ended yesterday (Saturday). I'm glad I came out, the surroundings are nice. My biggest take away were the morning walks I took. I'm so proud that I maintained my walking and eating habit although away from home. The only thing that suffered was my water intake but will get back on track.
Talks with my roommate were interesting. She is very well read and has a curious mind which I appreciate. All in all, a good experience for me.
I am very proud of my efforts to grow. I love and appreciate myself.
Food intake:
- Breakfast:
- Lunch:
- Dinner:
- Snacks:
Time stopped eating:
Time to bed:
# of hours slept:
Exercise:
- Walking/mins:
- Yoga: no
- Weight training:
- Affirmations:
- Prayer/Gratitude: yes
- Meditation:
- Write out 5 top life goals:
- Read empowering information:
- Lemon water:
- Write 350 words:
- Exercise:
No comments:
Post a Comment