Sunday, 14 June 2015

A Note On Patience

It's day 45 and I'm still in.

Patience is a bit of a struggle these past few days. Actually, patience and loneliness has been a struggle.  Working hard and keeping my projects moving forward has triggered impatience.  Finding that I want to move ahead in my writing and work is causing me to stall a bit which makes me fume with impatience.  I'm attempting to find peace with myself around this theme.

With all of that, I'm lonely.  The great weather has me feeling separated from others as they go about their summertime 'stuff'.

Today I went out and did tourist type things.  Discovered a new vegetarian restaurant then took myself for a pot of tea at Venus Sophia.  It was a beautiful day as I walked around and took photos.

I'm working on my feelings and will resolve them in time.

I am proud of myself for all that I've accomplished this far.

Bluegrass music in Market Square

No comments:

Post a Comment