Wow, busy days ahead. I think it's time for a summit meeting with myself. Time to disappear for 2 days to re-group, plan, map and implement. I'm grateful for all that's on my plate, now it's time to sort.
Also need to get back to my self care program, it's suffered over the last 7 days and I'm beginning to feel chunky again.
Time to re-group!
![]() |
| Empress Veranda special moments with Jane |

I like the idea of a summit with yourself Pamela. Hope it is nourishing and full of soul food
ReplyDeleteHi Pamela, how are things going. I don't seem any posts after this one :). Did you have your summit? I was away in Vancouver this weekend so just catching up
ReplyDeleteI notice you have had 29 posts altogether, 6 of them in June. It seems hard to stay connected to your blog on a daily basis. I am wondering if you don't have enough skin in the game, as it is only me who sees your blog. :). I am wondering if you would be interested in my 30 day weight loss challenge which starts Wed 8th for 4 weeks in July, and among other things will involved daily journalling? Id love to have you on board if that speaks to you.
ReplyDeleteHi Pamela, how are you? I wonder as you get busy at work, if your inner work goes underground.
ReplyDelete