Monday, 22 June 2015

A Friend's Perspective

It's day 53 and I'm still in!

A good friend visited.  She flew directly here from Ontario before attending a week long conference in Vancouver.  I feel blessed that she took the additional time to spend with me.

It was nice to see myself through her eyes.  She was inspired by all that I was doing and had accomplished since my arrival out West.  This information made me smile.  With all my activity, I had not taken the time to appreciate what I had created and all that I continue to create. 

It was also nice to relax and have some fun on a gorgeous sunny weekend!  I feel refreshed and look forward to getting back to my schedule.

Hanging out at Canoe

Good times with Jane!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could see yourself with fresh eyes because of your friend Jane.

    ReplyDelete