Wednesday, 29 April 2015

It Was Both Messy and Marvellous

I'm on day 5.

Today, I'm so freakin' tired I feel nothing but resentment.

Yes, that's right, I'm now in the land of whining.

No blame as I did it to myself.  I'm under nourished, lacking adequate sleep and my to-do list is crazy out of control.

I'm fighting the urge to give up my resolve to treat myself well.  I don't want to exercise and I want to eat until I'm full.

On the hand I feel victorious.

Yesterday's workshop was a huge success.  I feel incredibly empowered.  It was so successful I even received an offer to do similar training in Vancouver.  However, when I look at pictures such as the one below, I don't like what I see.  I view myself as incredibly dumpy and misshapen.  I'm trying hard not to let it detract from the day's wonderful outcomes.
Facilitating a successful Be Your Own Rock Star Publicist workshop

So here I sit today, the messy and the marvelous swirling through my headspace.

Here I go, groaning and bitching and complaining as I pull myself off my ass and into my workout clothes and shoes.

Damn, I hate this.

Despite all my negative talk, I push through to victory because I deserve to be healthy and fit. I am loved and lovable and deserving.
 
 
April 29
 

Water intake:

Food intake:
  • Breakfast: 
  • Lunch:  
  • Dinner: 
  • Snacks:
Time stopped eating:
 
Time to bed:
# of hours slept:
Exercise:
  • Walking/mins: 
  • Yoga: no
  • Weight training:
  
Did I Run My Morning Ritual?:
  • Affirmations:
  • Prayer/Gratitude: yes
  • Meditation:
  • Write out 5 top life goals:
  • Read empowering information:
  • Lemon water:
  • Write 350 words:
  • Exercise: 

1 comment:

  1. I love how honest you are about the fight between the grumpy and tired you, who just wants what she wants, and the wise you who puts on her workout shoes and sticks to the program

    ReplyDelete