![]() |
| Flowers seen during my power walk, also, the colour I want to wear this summer. |
I don't even feel odd for saying that about myself.
Saying what?
Saying wonderful things about myself.
I can say beautiful things about myself and not feel bad, awful or unworthy.
It wasn't long ago that thinking or uttering complimentary remarks about myself was either impossible or damn painful. Even at a lesser weight, I had nothing good to say about myself. It took practice to claim my great qualities and to pull out what about myself I loved.
This is the second day of my commitment to outstanding self care. I'm feeling the self love required to put myself first, rising up within me. This goes far beyond loving my skin or other qualities. This is about the essence of who I am. This goes even further than weight loss. It goes to the depth of why I need to matter to myself.
Why do I matter to me?
It's beginning to dawn on me that I have a lot to offer life and others. It's rising in my awareness that I bring great gifts. As I work on myself, I see the gift in the challenge of doing that. I'm walking through the process and mindset of what it takes to shift one's self. Not easy, but I can already see huge benefits of putting myself at the top of my to-do lists.
Yesterday, I noticed that I was hungry during the middle of the day. So much so, that I over-ate during lunch and food I really wished I had not indulged in.
I was out doing errands and knew that going home without eating something first would have made me feel ill, so I stopped off to eat. I went to a sushi place and had sushi with brown rice. After eating 12 pieces I was still not full so ordered another 6 pieces. These last 6 pieces came with white rice, the waiter placed the order incorrectly. I ate it anyway knowing that white rice is not on my allowed foods to eat. I felt that I had let myself down. The upside is, my awareness of that moment is now in focus, so I'll be better prepared to handle similar situations much better.
Am I feeling better about my weight situation? I believe I am. Why? Because I'm taking planned action.
I am worth the energy and effort it takes to make my dreams a reality
April 25
Water intake: 6
Food intake:
- Breakfast: Green Smoothie w/Avocado ; Chai Latte
- Lunch: Quinoa with tomatoes
- Dinner: Baked Salmon w/Brown Rice
- Snacks: Apple
Time stopped eating: 8:30pm
Time to bed: 11:30pm
# of hours slept: 6
Exercise:
- Walking/mins: 40 mins
- Yoga: no
- Weight training: no
- Affirmations: no
- Prayer/Gratitude: yes
- Meditation:no
- Write out 5 top life goals: no
- Read empowering information: yes
- Lemon water: yes
- Write 350 words: yes
- Exercise: yes

No comments:
Post a Comment